Sun, Aug 13|
Endeavor Brewing and Spirits
3rd & Goal "Beer" Pong Tournament
It's time to dust off your skills and join us for a single-elimination beer pong tournament to raise funds for veterans in need.
Time & Location
Aug 13, 2023, 1:00 PM
Endeavor Brewing and Spirits , 909 W 5th Ave, Columbus, OH 43212, USA
About The Event
Join Brady Quinn for a fun, casual afternoon out to benefit 3rd & Goal!
It's time to dust off your skills and join us for a single-elimination beer pong tournament to raise funds for veterans in need. Included in your $150 per team (2 players) registration will be your entry into the tournament, gift, beer, food and live music. Want to secure a VIP Team? A VIP Team is $200 per team (2 players) and includes additional perks such as a behind the scenes tour of the brewstillery, early admission at 12:30pm and special VIP swag!
Do you have what it takes to bring home the trophy?
12:30 pm - VIP Registration / VIP Tour
1:00 pm - Registration & Lunch Available
1:20pm - Bracket Selection / Brady Quinn Welcome
1:30 pm - Band & Bracket Play Begins
2:30 pm - Raffle Closes / Olive Challenge Toss to Win $5,000
3:00 pm - Snack & Dessert Available
- Where should I park? Endeavor has very limited parking at their location. Once that lot is filled there is a garage behind Views on 5th apartments, as well as street parking.
- What time does the tournament start? Games will begin promptly at 1:30pm. Registration begins at 1:00pm. If you purchased a VIP team, we will see you at 12:30pm!
- How do I get into the event? There will be a pass list at registration that will have your team name and participants name on it. You do not need to show a ticket.
- Can I come just to watch? Unfortunately due to limited venue capacity we are unable to accomodate guests. You should play, it will be fun!
- What is the food? Our friends at Rooster Wings and Romeo's Pizza will have the food covered!
- Do I have to drink beer? No! It will be played with water filled cups. You may have whatever you would like in your "drinking cup".
- How many games am I guaranteed to play? At a minimum 2 games. The beginning rounds will be best 2 out of 3 games. There is not a losers bracket.
- Will I be playing against Brady? There is a possibility! Bracket selection will be done at 1:15pm via a blind draw of all teams.
- How many beers are included in my registration? We will not be providing drink tickets, you're welcome to enjoy beer complimentary. Please note not all types of beer will be available complimentary.
- What if I want something other than beer? Beer and water will be provided complimentary, but if you would like to enjoy wine or liquor there will be a cash bar.
- Do I need to know the rules for the beer pong tournament? We've got your back! A rule sheet will be provided in your confirmation email.
- Should I still come if I am not good at beer pong? Of course! It's for charity and we will have other things to enjoy too such as live music, raffles, food, silent auction, etc.
- Do I need to sign a waiver? All participants will be required to sign a waiver.
- What should I wear? This is a casual afternoon out, shorts and t-shirts are perfectly fine!
- Can I get a refund? Your donation is non-refundable.
- What if I have another question? We are here to help! Email Megan@3rdandgoalfoundation.org
VIP 3&G Team - 2 Individuals
Includes entry into tournament, 3&G gift, food, beer, and entertainment. Plus, early admission at 12:30pm for a behind the scenes tour of the brewstillery and VIP swag!$200.00
Beer Pong Team - 2 Individuals
Includes entry into tournament, 3&G gift, food, beer, and entertainment.$150.00