3rd & Goal Beer Pong Tournament
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for a fun, casual night out to benefit 3rd & Goal!
It's time to dust off your skills and join us for a 64 team single-elimination beer pong tournament to raise funds for veterans in need. Included in your $150 per team (2 players) registration will be your entry into the tournament, gift, beer, food and live music.
Do you have what it takes to bring home the cash prize and trophy?
- Where should I park? There is limited parking located right at the venue, as well as, plenty of parking on the streets. If you are using Uber or Lyft, they can drop you off directly at Edison 777.
- What time does the tournament start? Games will begin promptly at 7:00pm. Registration begins at 6:30pm.
- How do I get into the event? There will be a pass list at registration that will have your team name and participants name on it that you provided when you signed up. You do not need to show a ticket.
- Can I come just to watch? Unfortunately due to limited venue capacity only members on a team will be able to attend. You should play, it will be fun!
- What is the food? We will have a Roosters food truck available from 6:30pm to 8:15pm and Romeo's Pizza will be arriving around 9:30pm for a late night snack.
- Do I have to drink beer? No! This event is for participants 21 years and up. It will be played with water filled cups. You may have whatever you would like in your "drinking cup".
- How many games am I guaranteed to play? At a minimum 2 games. The beginning rounds will be best 2 out of 3 games. There is not a losers bracket.
- Will I be playing against Brady? There is a possibility! Bracket selection will be done at 6:45pm via a blind draw of all teams.
- How many beers are included in my registration? We will not be providing drink tickets, you're welcome to enjoy beer complimentary until 10:30pm.
- What if I want something other than beer? Beer and non-alcoholic drinks will be provided complimentary, but if you would like to enjoy wine or liquor there will be a cash bar.
- Do I need to know the rules for the beer pong tournament? We've got your back! A rule sheet will be provided in your confirmation email 1 week prior to the event.
- Should I still come if I am not good at beer pong? Of course! It's for charity and we will have other things to enjoy too such as live music, raffles, food, giant jenga, etc.
- Are masks required? Masks are not required, the state's mask mandate expired June 2. All participants will be required to sign a waiver.
- What should I wear? This is a casual night out, shorts and t-shirts are perfectly fine!
- What if I have another question? We are here to help! Email Megan@3rdandgoalfoundation.org
Registration and Food Truck Open
- Beer Pong Team - 2 Individuals$150$1500$0